Customer Service Module
Economy provides customers with an easy way to place orders and access account information online:
Customer Service Module - A full-service product which allows you to place orders, access your account information, and check status. Simply download a small piece of software, double-click on the program icon and it automatically makes a secure connection to Economy's server and your customer account. The Customer Service Module gives you complete access to product information and pricing, and to your account history and status.
How to get a copy of the Customer Service Program
Download a copy of the program and make sure you save it to a convenient place on your computer such as your Desktop or in a directory where you will be able to access it easily.
How to use the Customer Service Program
1. Connect your computer to the Internet.
2. Click on the STEP1 Customer Service icon (CustEconomy.exe) for the program you downloaded previously.
3. Enter your User Name (same as your customer account number) and Password.
4. To place an order
- Select an item from the list of customer products and click on the Add Item to Shopping Cart button.
- Enter the desired quantity and click on OK.
- Repeat for each item you wish to order.
- When order is complete, click on View Shopping Cart and review your order.
- Enter P.O. number and any special instructions, if necessary, and click on the Submit Order button.
- If we have your email address on file you will be emailed a copy of your order automatically.
5. Review account information by clicking on the tabs near the top of the window labeled: Customer Info, Pending Orders, Open Invoices, Payment History, and Invoice History.
6. Click Exit when finished. If you need to select a different ship to for another order just login again.
Customer Service Program Manual On-Line
If you need assistance or have any questions, please feel free to contact us: